logins go to user agreements to allow my site to access to user info - every login

edited May 2015 in Social Login
I have a WordPress site. I have login available via Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Yahoo, and Google.

When a user logs into my site via Social Login they get a screen from their account service - Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc that asks to grant my site permission to access contacts, etc. I don't need any of that info, I don't want access to anything. --->I think I just figured this part about access to user info out.

Also, each time a registered user logs in they must go through the same process - grant my site permission to access their information etc. again.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Toni,

to retrieve less information from your users you only need to untick the data to retrieve in the social network settings in your OneAll account. Once the users have logged in, they shouldn't have to go through the same process.

Could you please post a link to your website?
    We will have a look.

Regards,

Answers

• Toni_HoskinToni_HoskinMember
    edited May 2015
    Hi Claude,

I will check the settings that you recommended. In the meantime, this is the site: toni-english.com/eslforum

I hit "Answered" too quick! I haven't done anything yet.

Thanks for responding!

UPDATE
    In Settings I do not see tick boxes for options in Yahoo for example. I do see them in Facebook.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.