Social login : Create app for pinterest can't finish application on pinterest.com for collaborator

your guide said :
https://app.oneall.com/applications/application/providers/provider/setup/
4. Navigate to the Status section of your app and click on the Submit for review button.

the following message from pinterest looked pointless , what's socalled collaborator ? who is collaborator and how collaborator can authorize my app ? and i found Submit for review button nowhere

pinterest said :

1.Status

In development

You're almost ready! You still need at least 1 collaborator to authorize your app before you can submit.

2.Collaborators

Until your app is approved, only collaborators can authorize your app. Before adding a collaborator, make sure you're following each other on Pinterest.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited August 2016 Answer ✓
    Hello,

A collaborator is in fact a person who is testing your Pinterest app.

Here a quote from the Pinterest documentation:
    While you’re building your app, you can add a limited number of collaborators to help you test your app. There are two types of collaborators: developers and testers. Developers can modify your app while testers can’t. Before your app is approved, only collaborators will be able to use your app. Note: You can only add someone as a collaborator if you are following each other on Pinterest.

Both developers and testers can use OAuth to log in to your app. You’ll need at least one collaborator to authorize your app before you can submit it for review.
    So what you basically need to do is have a person follow you on Pinterest, add this person as collaborator of the app and then ask this person to login with Pinterest once!

Answers

• and i use wordpress site
  • Joseph_MengJoseph_MengMember
    edited August 2016
    but i don't need a collaborators to help me test my app, oneall.com shall have tested, how can i jump this step to launch app directly ?
  • Hi,
    Unfortunately, you must follow the Pinterest guidelines. This is outside our control.

Regards
  • may i invite oneall.com/ as my collaborator ? this is their app
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Joseph,

just invite one of your friends and have him login once with Pinterest on your OneAll setup.

That should do the trick.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.