We are glad to welcome you to our Community Support Forums!
These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform.
The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours. Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

I can't get your plugin to work on my site

I am working on a new site. I installed the All In One Social wordpress plugin. I placed Social Login into a sidebar widget. The icons do not display. I installed the public and private key. Nothing! here is my temp site url http://d49.935.myftpupload.com/

Any recommendation? I did uninstall and reinstalled -- still nothing.

Answers

• edited April 12
    Hi Jeff,

could you please post a link to your website?
    Please make sure that the plugin is installed and enabled, so that we can have a closer look.

Regards,
  • Here is the link to my site jeffreybuskey.com/blog
    I installed the Social Login Plugin. I went through the setup. Tested the API. It says it is setup correctly. I placed the widget into my sidebar. It does not appear.
  • This is really weird. Your plugin does not show up on my website. However, when I use my smartphone to visit my site, the plugin appears.
  • Hi Jeff,

I can see the plugin in your right sidebar. Could you please tell me which browser/version you are using?

Regards,
Sign in with your OneAll account to take part in the discussion.