Refund and Support Model

I gave the oneall service a try, but accidently left it on for 4 months. I requested a refund of those 4 months several weeks ago but have gotten no response. I'm wondering:

• what is the support model used by oneall? I can see they use atlassian, but the support ticket was forwarded to accounting and just sits there no matter what I do?
  • where are good locations/review sites to downrate oneall?
  • is there a way to get realtime support via phone or chat for oneall?

Thanks. Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited November 2020

Hi John,

yes, I see that you ticket was handled with a considerable delay and I'm very sorry for this.
    I also checked with our billing department and your refund is already being processed.

Our business customers also get realtime support via phone and Skype.
    With your Silver plan you count amongst our business customers ;)

I fully understand your dissatisfaction and we are working on handling the issue within the next days. I also understand that you want to downrate us, but I also think that the mistake of a single person does not justify downrating a whole company and it's services.

Best Regards,

• Well it was at least 2 people (initial ticket responder and accounting ticket responder) and a support ticketing system (no one watching unresolved tickets) that failed. So I'm not sure how you consider this a one person mistake.

I believe the ticket would have gone nowhere if I didn't come to the support forum. So I got the Sliver support level instead of the Silver support level.

• Just my weekly check in on this. Any progress on the ticket? I haven't heard anything. I'm gradually learning your support model week by week. I've sent the same question to the ticket on this.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi John,

I see that your ticket has been answered.
    It is possible that our emails end up in your spam folder?

I will try to send you a direct email from my mailbox.

Best Regards,

• No. I've searched my spam folder and other folders and no luck. Please forward the response email you refer to with the headers and I'll look into it.

• Just doing my weekly checkin. Has there been any progress on this ticket?

• Any progress on this ticket?

• edited December 2020

Akash Dayal Groups Setting up a Website Designing Company In Noida site is easy but optimizing it is not easy. SEO is the best strategy to make your site appear on the top of the search results list.

How can you carry out SEO for your Digital Marketing Course In Delhi Website effectively?

Optimizing a Seo Services In Gurgaon has many benefits, some of them include,

More visitors
    High ranking
    Good credibility and reputation
    Take your business to the next level.
    Better Return on Investment
    Tips on Doing Seo Services In Gurgaon for your digital marketing course in delhi Site
    The following tips will help you carry out SEO for your Website Designing Company In Noida Site.

Choose the Best Hosting Provider
    The hosting provider plays a vital role in search engine optimization. Distance between visitors and servers and the amount of downtime decide your ranking. A good host will host your site in the best manner.

Akash Dayal Groups Use a Dedicated Seo Services In Gurgaon Plugin
    A newbie may not be familiar with the Website Designing Company In Noida plugins. The plugins could add new functionality and features to your site. You can consider using any one of such plugins on your site.

Pick the Best Theme
    Next to a plugin, the theme plays a vital role in your Website Designing Company In Noida site. The piece of your site has an impact on the layout and appearance of the site. It is good to choose a Digital Marketing Course In Delhi, that is solely designed for search engines.

Change your Permalink Structure
    Permalinks are the permanent links that point to your site's posts, content, and pages. Your permalinks should be descriptive and clear.

Use Heading Tags to your Content
    Adding heading tags can make some sense to your content. Your website designing company in noida editor has heading tag settings. By adding heading tags, you can increase your content's visual appearance, and your content shows how it is organized.

Create a Sitemap
    Akash Dayal Groups A Sitemap can list the content and all the pages of your site. This helps crawlers to view all the pages of your site and understand how they are related to one another.

Include Useful Internal and External Links
    Seo Services In Gurgaon always checks how your site is connected, both internally and externally. You need to include as many links as possible to help crawlers understand how they are linked to relevant content. By the way, you can get links from other sites too. The point is that you should include high-quality links.

Create Quality Content Around Your Keywords
    Akash Dayal Groups You should choose an anchor text for each post and include it in the content, headings, title, and wherever possible to communicate your topic to crawlers and increase your chances of appearing for relevant searches.

seo services in gurgaon includes a wide range of techniques and strategies. All you need to do is to follow the right approach to boost your site's ranking.

• Any progress on this? I haven't heard anything in some time. Perhaps its stuck in accounting.

Here are some possible resolutions:

1. Refund some or all of the $400 and communicate that to me.
    2. Refuse to refund any of the $400 and communicate that to me.

The current response have been to continually (1) ask me if this has been resolved (2) tell me its been resolved and (3) tell me communication must have been lost in my spam folder. These are not acceptable resolutions.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.