What is the Level 2 Support Level response time?

Hello Claude!

I would like to know what is the response time for paid accounts on Level 2 support.

It's been more than 5 days since I reached the support via this link http://www.oneall.com/company/contact-us/

We are losing money here and need to find a way to solve this (http://support.oneall.com/forums/discussion/5571/how-to-save-url-parameters#latest) as soon as possible.

That same question was sent via the Contact-us form, and still not a single reply to it.

Is there a phone number I can call?

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

we handle the tickets of our business customers in priority and within weekdays you should receive an answer in
    less than 24 hours. Most tickets are handled within few hours on the same day.

Regards,

Answers

Hi Shidartha,

we are in fact already working on this issue.

I had to contact Zapier for a technical clarification and I'm in fact still waiting for an answer.
    As soon as we receive an answer, I will get back to you!

Best Regards,
  • Still didn't get any response about the response time for Business and Enterprise Plans (Silver).
    Hi Shidartha,

as I indicated in my last post and over our ticket system, we are currently working on our Zapier app.
    It has not yet been officially approved by Zapier and we are working on it.

I didn't get back to you because the technical implementation is not yet ready, which is partially out of our hands.

Regards,
  • Still didn't get any response about the response time for Business and Enterprise Plans (Silver).

Let's break that down to you...

If we open a question here or via the contact us form, as a Silver Subscriber (Business and Enterprise Plan), in how many hours we will get a response?
  • My experience has been between one hour and one week so far.
  • VoIP services can easily scale up or down to meet the changing needs of a business VoIP Security, making it a flexible option for companies of all sizes.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.