Cómo acceder a la lista de usuarios creada por el plugin social login

Cómo accedo a la lista de usuarios que es creada automáticamente por el plugin??? necesito ver el listado para enviar emails a mis usuarios. Gracias.

Best Answers

Answers

• How can I access to the registered users which is created by plugin social login automatically??? I need to check the users list for sending emails to them. I need to know this inmediately to work. Thanks.
  • I'm using the plugin 'social login' for a cms (wordpress)
    Claude Schlesser helped me install the plugin`social login` in my wordpress site. I created an application on LinkedIn and twitter to log in . The problem is that I don't find the list of registered users which is created automatically by the plugin. I need to access this list of users to manage them. I've installed and gmail tool to check the professional profile (http://rapportive.com).
    I need to get it as soon as possible, because I need the list to work. Thank you very much
  • Hi,

The information is available in the wordpress database, as user_meta (see table ${wordpress_prefix}_usermeta).
    You can probably find a wordpress plugin that accesses the user_meta information.

Hope this helps.
  • I have found the users list in cpanel (phpmyadmin), but I need to extract the data users to my email account in order to send emails to the users. How can I to extract the data (username, email,...)to my email account, please??? Is there any tool to get it automatically??? Thank you very much.
  • OK. Thank you very much
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

we have now added a MailChimp integration.
    You can find it in the Integrations panel of your OneAll sites.

Regards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.