Custom field

Hello folks,

Is there a way to add a custom field at social login page to be filled up by the user ?

Thanks in advanced !

Tiago Garcia

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Our plugin does not provide this possibility. But you could do it by modifying Prestashop.

Sorry.

Answers

• Hi Tiago,

By social login page, do you mean next to the social networks' icons, wherever they appear?

Thanks.
  • Hi Frederic,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I would like to add a custom field where the customer review his data captured from the social account. Like at example below

Name:
    Surname:
    E-mail:
    New field: < to be filled up by the customer>

Thanks

Tiago
  • Hey, guys!

I'm pretty new to using oneall and I have just the same question. In fact, I need to add two brazilian document numbers in the page where the customer reviews his info, since both of them are already required when the cutomer creates his account using regular PrestaShop authentication. Is it possible now?

Thanks a lot!

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

in your Prestashop root directy you can see this file:

./modules/oneallsociallogin/views/templates/front/oneallsociallogin_register.tpl

You can edit that file to add new fields.

Then you need to capture the data in this file:

./modules/oneallsociallogin/controllers/front/register.php

Finally you need to update the function create_customer_from_data in the following file in order to save the data:

./modules/oneallsociallogin/includes/tools.php

If you have subscribed to one of our paid plans we can give you a helping hand for the coding.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.