Issue with wordpress bridge

Hi there,

I am using BridgeDD Pro with Wordpress 5.2.2 and phpBB 3.2.7, and when I create an account normally at phpbb, the Bridge creates automatically the same user account on Wordpress. If I create an account using OneAll extension, it doesn't create the user. :'(

Can be fixed?

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Alex,

could you please send me a link to a page where I can download BridgeDD ?
    I would like to do some tests on our local server.

Regards,

• Daniel_AlexDaniel_AlexMember
    edited August 2019

It is a paid plugin (The Pro version at least): https://bridgedd.com/

The author, Dion, yesterday have check it and this was his reports:

"All my reports about OneAll conflicts were from the WordPress side.

I downloaded the (phpbb) extension and did a quick check. Logins/logouts appear to be fine, but registrations are incompatible with BridgeDD PRO. I might be able to fix the registration issues, though...I'll do some testing tomorrow and get back to you.

EDIT: I did more checking, and logins/logouts are not fine. I think it will require hacking their extension to get logins/logouts to work correctly. I'll add that to the testing for tomorrow."

Maybe you can both work together on this so both of your products can work together.
    My nickname is Tarantino, in case you want to refer to me.

best regards

• More news:

I looked at the OneAll phpBB extension code. Logins will never be compatible with BridgeDD PRO because they are handled by an event handler and not an auth provider plugin

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Daniel,

would it be possible that the author provides us a test version of his plugin, so that we can check what we can do?

Regards,

• You can find the free version here https://wordpress.org/plugins/bridgedd/

• If you want to make the proper essay you have to adhere to the correct format. You can get some assistance from the expert writing services that can write me an essay.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.