Is Social Login working with Whmcs 7.10?

Hello, I found that oneall social login not working with whmcs 7.10 & getting.

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WHMCS\Authentication\Client::generateClientLoginHash(), 3 passed in /home/example/public_html/modules/addons/oneall_social_login/assets/toolbox.php on line 316 and exactly 4 expected in /home/example/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Authentication/Client.php:0
Stack trace:

Does anyone face this issue & if you kindly know the solutions kindly let me know it. Thanks.

Answers

• edited April 2020

Hello, no one still response my request. However I got a temporary solution to solve the issue, hope it can help others as a temporary solution. I replaced below file:

Original (whmcs 7.10) - home/example/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Authentication/Client.php

Replace with (whmcs 7.9.2) - home/example/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Authentication/Client.php

Original (whmcs 7.10) - /home/example/public_html/dologin.php
    Replace with (whmcs 7.9.2) - /home/example/public_html/dologin.php

After replacing this file it's start working. May be new file have something new logic that actually oneall function don't have that why it's not working. I hope it' can help others. Because still oneall team don't response about this issue.

• If you apply above fix then you may also face issue while you try to go "General Setting" from whmcs admin, then kindly replace below file also:

Original File (whmcs 7.10) : /home/example/public_html/admin/configgeneral.php

Replace with (whmcs 7.9.2) : /home/example/public_html/admin/configgeneral.php

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.