Illegal use of $_POST

edited July 2015 in phpBB
I am using PHPBB3 Version 3.1.5 after installing Oneall to PHPBB3 EXT folder, and login with steam as the selected social network media

I get this error

Illegal use of $_POST. You must use the request class or request_var() to access input data. Found in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b281/ipg.onccrcom/rust/includes/functions_oa_social_login.php on line 278. This error message was generated by deactivated_super_global.

The error is generated by the PHPBB3 Board itself.

Best Answer

Answers

• Bobby_NoonanBobby_NoonanMember
    edited July 2015
    Hey Frederic.

I tried upgrading the plugin, however it gave me a bunch of errors. Perhaps I did something wrong. Can you tell me how I should go about upgrading this plugin? I'm currently getting the same error as above.
  • im having same issue
  • Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited September 2015
    Hi,
    Sorry for the late reply, the 'answered' status tricked us.

The file causing the error comes from the MOD for PhpBB 3.0.
    You should be using our extension for PhpBB 3.1. (mentioned above).
    This is probably leftover files from the MOD, remove them before reinstalling the extension (for 3.1).
    Edit: the MOD (for PhpBB 3.0) files are placed in different directories then the EXT (for 3.1), refer to our MOD installation page for details.

Hope this helps.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.