SSL Certificate Exipired : library.js

socialize/library.js net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

It seems that your SSL Certificate on the above .js file has expired resulting in the social login service to go down completely. Can anyone please look into this and fix?

Thanks

Answers

• I'm having the same issue. All login services are down for our product due to this, and still no response from support.

• Currently having the same issue. Google sign-in is down for our site.

• The endpoint for Google is your name.api.oneall.com so even if you host the library.js on your own server, Google will fail to authenticate with an error that the certificate is invalid.

• The same error here.
    Any solution ?

• Tengo el mismo problema y mas de 500 usuarios sin poder iniciar sesión. :/ Aún nada?

• Same problem here. One way I found to work around the problem was to tell my users to open the path to socialize/library.js manually and force the browser to access it. Once done, the login form appeared for them. It's not ideal, but it worked.

• Has anyone received any kind of communication from Oneall? It's been over 24 hours with total darkness on this total outage.

• Mine is working now.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.