after register and allowed developer access, what next?

After I register and allowed developer access, what i have to do next? because i got problem with login (Facebook). I just follow the steps of register and allow access. This error shown after I login.

{"response":{"request":{"date":"Mon, 18 Jul 2016 06:52:02 +0200","resource":"\/inde:\/\/hamercandy.api.oneall.com\/socialize\/redirect.html?provider_connection_token=90a84886-911f-4f58-ad85-875f288a049d","status":{"flag":"error","code":404,"info":"We are really sorry, but the resource you are trying to access does not exist. If you are currently implementing our services, then please make sure that your callback_uri points to a file on your server and not on ours."}}}}

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Thanks. Apparently, it seems the OpenCart variable HTTPS_SERVER is undefined.
    It is defined in config.php.
    You can use the same statement as for HTTP_SERVER, right above, if you are not using HTTPS.

Regards.

Answers

• Hi,
    There is a strange protocol specified: /inde in your callback URI.
    Does that remind you of something in your setup?

Regards
  • there is no remind. I just register. that all :/ or i missed some step ?
  • Hi,
    Can you verify the Facebook app settings (developers.facebook.com), especially the Valid OAuth redirect URIs, in the Facebook Login tab?
    What is your web site URL?

Thanks.
  • here is my web site URL

http://hamer.trio-i.com/index.php?route=account/login

one more thing, what I want to put at callback_uri ?

• Hi,
    Normally, the builtin value for the callback URI should work (in the plugin code).
    Why do you want to change it?

Regards
  • Hi, well actually about the Facebook, Twitter and Gmail login, i got no problem now.
    well, thank you for helping me.

but, I have problem with PayPal login.

it shown :

Relying Party Validation error: client_id provided in the request does not match any of the registered clients. Please check the request.

can you go through this url ?

http://hamer.trio-i.com/index.php?route=account/login

tqsm

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.