I want to know with oneall integration can our website user share their content to social platform

HI ,

I am looking for solution where our website user can share their content over their other social platform by one click.

We have a website where our website user give answers share their insights & all, so we want to provide a option to them where on one click they can share their content to other platform like Twitter , Facebook, LinkedIn.

We have found this functionality at Quora.com there is a option while answering of any question user can post their data to their social accounts like Facebook , twitter.

So we want to implement same feature at our website.So I was looking at your website document : https://docs.oneall.com/api/resources/social-sharing/publish-new-message/

But I am confused by this feature how we can link our website user so that they can publish/post data over their social profiles.we have their profile public URL only in Database so how can we use that to get user access token which required to post content.

Thanks...........

Answers

• Hi,
    How is your website developed? Do you use a CMS platform? (wordpress,...) Because,we may have plugins that do this already.
    This page is the landing page for sharing: oneall.com/services/social-sharing/. This requires that the user logs in with social login, and a paid plan.
    This may be more than you require for your needs though.

Also, you should look at oneall.com/services/loudvoice/, which does most of this, plus the commenting itself.

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.