The instructions appear to be incorrect
1. There is no client id for web. There is for mobile.
2. There is no option for; "Mobile or desktop client app" or "Restrict JWT issuing"
3. There is no client secret.http://bit.ly/1OnrNXo
... and testing getting errors.
ERROR: Please enter a username.
ERROR: Please type your email address.
ERROR: You have entered an incorrect reCAPTCHA value.
The form has changed indeed. The few fields have been renamed.
Here is some updated field definitions:
1. The id is called "Application Id".
2. This option is called "Restrict token issuing to this app Limits the issuing of JSON Web Tokens (JWT) for your domain to exclusively this application."
3. Client secret is "Applications Secret".
Not sure about the errors you get.
we have now updated our setup guide!
Claude, the setup guide is not correct as of today.
The very beginning says look for "Navigate to your Microsoft Applications, look for Live SDK applications"
noop - no "Live SDK applications" to look for.