1. I already have facebook API generated for a different module that I use in my opencart 2.2 default theme. So instead, I added the subdomain with the link you provided. Is that the right way to configure?
2. I also selected the http in the oneall admin panel. However, it still does not help me register on my website via facebook since I do not have SSL and it says the site is not secure and instead takes me to my host site with options to choose webmail, cpanel etc to login since it says the certificate is for my host.
Would appreciate valuable inputs.
1. On developers.facebook.com, you can also:
- just add your https://xxxx.oneall.api.com URL to the Valid OAuth redirect URIs, in Products/ Facebook Login,
- set the Web Site URL to that of your site, not https then.
2. Not sure where the message comes from, but when you set HTTP for the extension settings in Opencart, you can test the connection to our servers (and save).