These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

How the Heck do you cancel service!

I Canceled my service in January 2018 and it was scheduled for deletion on February 1, 2018. I also deleted the service off my server at the same time. This is a Beta site and not a production Site. I was billed through PayPal February, March, April, May and then I finally Found the PayPal subscription and Canceled it. Now I am getting email notices my account is past due for June. I responded to the first email explaining the situation thinking this would resolve the issue. I just got a second notice. I can not find any other way to contact for cancellation It should have canceled in February and I should not have been charged for February, March, April, May. Please Cancel me.

Answers

• Hi Sean,

I could not find any tickets in our system.
    Have you opened a support request?

Regards,

• The only place I could find for support other than this forum was under contact us which I sent a request around January the same time I canceled my Site which as seen above was slatted to be deleted February 1 2018. It is now 5 months after I have been charged each month and today got my third email saying my payment for this month is past due.

• I do not know or can find how to add a ticket to your site. I have Deleted and canceled using the cancel delete button on the site. I sent a message through the Contact US, I responded to the overdue payment letter and as a last resort I posted here the only place Support takes you to.