These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

the buttons are not displayed

Hi,

Update the module and the login buttons are no longer displayed.

Login.tpl
ClientRegister.tpl
Whmcs Client Area

WHMCS

Best regards.

Best Answer

• edited July 19 Answer ✓

Hi Bernardo,

I think I might have found the issue.

Please open this file in your WHMCS folder:
    modules/addons/oneall_social_login/hooks.php

Then look for this code:

// Build Output
    $output = array();
    $output[] = '';
    $output[] = "<!-- OneAll.com / Social Login " . $settings['version'] . " for WHMCS -->";
    $output[] = '<script src="/modules/addons/oneall_social_login/assets/js/library.js"></script>';
    $output[] = '<script type="text/javascript">var OneAll = new OneAll("' . $subdomain . '", ["' . implode('","', $providers) . '"], "'.$CONFIG['SystemURL'].'", "'.$custom_css.'");</script>';

And replace it by this:

// URL.
    $base_url = ( ! empty ($CONFIG['SystemURL']) ? rtrim($CONFIG['SystemURL'],'/ ') : '');

// Build Output
    $output = array();
    $output[] = '';
    $output[] = "<!-- OneAll.com / Social Login " . $settings['version'] . " for WHMCS -->";
    $output[] = '<script src="'.$base_url.'/modules/addons/oneall_social_login/assets/js/library.js"></script>';
    $output[] = '<script type="text/javascript">var OneAll = new OneAll("' . $subdomain . '", ["' . implode('","', $providers) . '"], "'.$CONFIG['SystemURL'].'", "'.$custom_css.'");</script>';

Please tell me if that fixes the issue and we will then release an official patch.

Answers