Refund and Support Model

I gave the oneall service a try, but accidently left it on for 4 months. I requested a refund of those 4 months several weeks ago but have gotten no response. I'm wondering:

• what is the support model used by oneall? I can see they use atlassian, but the support ticket was forwarded to accounting and just sits there no matter what I do?
  • where are good locations/review sites to downrate oneall?
  • is there a way to get realtime support via phone or chat for oneall?

Thanks. Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited November 12

Hi John,

yes, I see that you ticket was handled with a considerable delay and I'm very sorry for this.
    I also checked with our billing department and your refund is already being processed.

Our business customers also get realtime support via phone and Skype.
    With your Silver plan you count amongst our business customers ;)

I fully understand your dissatisfaction and we are working on handling the issue within the next days. I also understand that you want to downrate us, but I also think that the mistake of a single person does not justify downrating a whole company and it's services.

Best Regards,

• Well it was at least 2 people (initial ticket responder and accounting ticket responder) and a support ticketing system (no one watching unresolved tickets) that failed. So I'm not sure how you consider this a one person mistake.

I believe the ticket would have gone nowhere if I didn't come to the support forum. So I got the Sliver support level instead of the Silver support level.

• Just my weekly check in on this. Any progress on the ticket? I haven't heard anything. I'm gradually learning your support model week by week. I've sent the same question to the ticket on this.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi John,

I see that your ticket has been answered.
    It is possible that our emails end up in your spam folder?

I will try to send you a direct email from my mailbox.

Best Regards,

• No. I've searched my spam folder and other folders and no luck. Please forward the response email you refer to with the headers and I'll look into it.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.