hello, facebook deactivated my app and I don't know why: I attach the messages it sent me
In order to keep the Meta platform and community safe, we periodically review apps for compliance. We need the following information/action from you on your app, forum elettrico (AppId: 593070107511167), in order to approve your app’s continued operation on our platform.
Platforms affected: Website.
Developer Policy 1.2: Build an app that is stable and easily navigable.Some common violations of this policy include:
- Broken Facebook integration (e.g. broken share, like or comment functionality)
- Broken user experience in the app (e.g. app has broken links or user interface failures)
Please reply to this email with the requested information/change request before 2023-04-07 02:00:00 PDT.
You can request up to two extensions if you need additional time to gather information.
Follow this link to securely submit any requested credentials: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/917887418904610/re-review/
To ensure that we receive your response:
- Email us from the contact email registered in App Dashboard.
- Respond directly to this email and include our email in the “To” field.
- Do not change the subject line or include any additional emails in the "cc" field.
If we do not receive a response from you, your app will be subject to enforcement.
Thank you for your cooperation in our continued efforts to keep our platform safe,
Meta Developer Operations Team
please let me know how to resolve please thank you
Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.
Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.
As I answered you by support ticket, the best is to answer them and ask them why they delete the app.