IP Change -> Technical issue ?

edited March 2015 in Social Login
Hi,
I've just changed my Internet provider and it seems that my IP is now dynamic.
I've got a NoIP account usefull in such a case.
But I now have 2 problems :
1) I can't connect anymore to my website (a blog) using my domain name (blog.citizen-web.com or citizen-web.com/wordpress)
2) I can't connect my website even with local adress. In that particular case, I've got a Oneall message telling me that in order to improve security I have to whitelist my local adress (192.168.2.3). That's what I've done. But I still have this message :

[OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain 192.168.2.3. Reload this page afterwards.

Do anyone have an idea of what is happening and what I sould do now ?

Thanx.

Best Answer

• Bob_DamanBob_DamanMemberModerator
    Answer ✓
    Hi Fred,

the first problem is probably due to your Internet connection, I unfortuantely cannot help you with this one. For the second problem I've had a look at your account and the IP 192.168.2.3 is indeed whitelisted. You probably need to refresh your browser's cache to see the new configuration.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.