I would like to place your links next to the quick login in SMF Forum

I love the simplicity of your add-on to our SMF Forum. I would to add the social buttons next to the quick login element that displays on every page - see below. Would like this to display only when not logged in (we can deal with that programmatically)

do you have something like this or can provide the coding?

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited July 2015 Answer ✓
    Hi Fred,

for Magento you need to copy/paste the following code to add the buttons.

<div id="oneall_social_login_providers"></div> <script type="text/javascript"> var _oneall = _oneall || []; _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['facebook', 'google', 'linkedin', 'paypal', 'twitter', 'wordpress']]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', (window.location.href + ((window.location.href.split('?')[1] ? '&amp;' : '?') + 'oneall=login'))]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'do_render_ui', 'oneall_social_login_providers']); </script>

Magento uses the new version of our asynchronous library. This is the reason why SMF and Magento do not use the same JavaScript.

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.