Confirm details before creating account

I was wondering if there was a way to make the plugin fill out a form with all the details it got from the social media before it creates the user's account on my website. Basically I want them to confirm their details (ex: username, name, etc...) before continuing. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry but this is currently not possible with the plugin.
    I will add it to our todo list ;)

Regards,

Answers

• Hello, I too would like a confirmation page before the actual account is created. Has this feature been added yet?
  • Larry_BrazilLarry_BrazilMember
    edited February 2016
    Any update on this? I drastically need this. I'm not that good at these hooks and filters you're mentioning in past replies either, I'm at a loss as to how I can get users who register via Social Login to be able to choose their own username and not have it the real name that is pulled from facebook or youtube
  • Hi,
    Would redirecting the user (when registering via Social Login) to a pre-populated register form for confirmation work for you?

Regards.
  • Hello,
    Yes, I need this feature and the redirection to a pre-populated register form would work very well for me!
    Any trick on how to do that?
    Thx

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.