hide email name option

hi again!

i will use social login to comment on blog too, and i like to coment only appear option to login with social login without option comment put name and email.

if i disable the option on wordpress " the users need logged" not appear the option to login, only when click on login link

see the example post https://gdsolutions.com.br/gestao-de-ti/3-dicas-de-como-ter-uma-equipe-de-t-i-mais-eficiente

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    Hi Frederic,

See de answer from avada

Just to confirm, you want to remove the mandatory name and email fields from the comment form, because you're using a social media plugin to log the user in? This isn't something that is built into Avada out of the box, so the plugin that you use to add social media login will need to have these options.

now thinking, when install the disqus plugin with this theme the the form from theme hide and show only option to comment to discus system.

Regards

Answers

• Hi Dorian,

I think you should only disable the "Comment author must fill out name and e-mail" option in Settings | Discussion.

Regards
  • i try but not solve, i use avada theme i belive that problem is with compatibility theme.

i will open ticket support on theme fusion.

thanks

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.