Twitter is neither providing User Name nor Email id after Signup

edited March 2015 in Magento
Hi,

If someone trying to login into website using twitter login button its getting nothing as user data except the randomly generated email from xyz123@example.com. Please let me know how can it be resolved.

Secondly in Magento login page social buttons are showing 2 times (1 with Sign up with a social network and 2 Sign in with a social network), while I just wanted to show only one option. Let me know how can i remove the social network buttons with Sign up with a social network.

Regards,

Vijay Prakash

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Vijay,

Twitter unfortunately does not provide much data. Twitter does not provide the user's name or his email address. We are however working on a new version of our Magento plugin. In this version the user can enter his settings manually if they are not provided by the social network.

Could you send me a link to your login page?
  • I have the same problem with Twitter.
  • Hi,
    The answer provided should still apply: Twitter does not provide much information.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.