How to prevent Social Login from saving logins

edited June 2015 in WordPress
We use my site from computers in class. Public. I had to use my login the first time (I didn't have set up correct, now I do). Now Social Login uses my account to log in, even if we put in someone else's login.

Questions:
How do I remove my login settings, so that someone else can login on the same computer?
Can I prevent login info storage completely?
Do I have to clear the browser cache for every computer we use after every session?

Note: The WP login for admin etc. doesn't save. Which is what I want for the class computers.

Thank you

Answers

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited June 2015
    Hi,

To remove your login settings from the computer, remove the cookies.
    Make sure you logout of the social networks too, as they store cookies that will be used at login time.

"Now Social Login uses my account to log in, even if we put in someone else's login" : where do you enter someone else's login ?

Regards.
  • Toni_HoskinToni_HoskinMember
    edited June 2015
    Hi,
    One of two things happens upon returning to the site to login. Today was a disaster.
    In the login screen that pops up for whatever network you choose to login with - if you delete the login info that is already there and enter your own login, it logs into the old login anyway. If you try a couple of times a red warning box comes up - saying this app is in development. And you cannot login at all.
  • Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited July 2015
    Hi,
    The error message is not familiar to us (does not seem related to our plugin), what is the exact message you get?

Thanks.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.