Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allo

When trying to login on my site using Facebook login, i get this error:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Brian,

in our Facebook setup guide you can see step 7:

7. Stay on the settings page and click on + Add Platform, select Website, enter the following values and then click on Save Changes. Site URL: http://[subdomain].api.oneall.com/

If you do not follow this step carefully and enter another Site URL as advised and then you will see that Facebook error.

Answers

• That definitely sounds like the issue. am i able to get back to this area and make corrections?
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Yes, you can simply return to your Facebook app settings and make the change.
  • Great, thanks for your help.
  • Hi, where is the Facebook setup guide you were talking about? I can't find it and I also have this problem, but it doesnt seem to be for the same reason you mentioned here

Greetings
  • Nevermind, I solved it. I was configuring it wrong in the Facebook app control panel
  • Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

I tried following all the steps, but it still appear this message. Please help.
  • facebook won't let me proceed. must have a valid contact email. no where i can find to validate it. fml
  • Hi,
    To Pablo:
    Go to app.oneall.com, signin, click on your site, then click on the Social Networks tab, then choose Facebook, finally click on Review the Facebook Setup.

Regards.
  • Hi,
    To Hong_Kit:
    if still needed then you may take a look atstackoverflow.com/questions/13733506/facebook-one-or-more-of-the-given-urls-is-not-allowed-by-the-apps-settings might help.
    Regards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.