WP-Members - New users approval

edited July 2015 in WordPress
Hi,

I am using WP-Members. I am able to add Social Login to the WP-Members user inscription page and create a new user with Social Login (or use the regular form). So far, so good.

However admin need to approve each user, options enabled by WP-Members with the proper email communication / flag on the website. Social Login completely bypass this.

Ideally, WP_Members and Social Login should integrate each other, there is probably a way to do it but I am not proficient enough to code it.

I am looking at the following workaround: users would have to register with the regular WP-Members form. Social Login would be presented only when the user will be fully registered/approved by admin.

EDIT: Found the solution - RTFM to myself :)

[oa_social_link] displays only when the user is logged in (and thus approved). Used this instead of [oa_social_login] on the user profile/inscription page.

Sebastien

Best Answer

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.