callback_url

Working through the documentation I have completed the setup documentation portion.

I have a sample application using C# that I have created and am running locally.
Localhost and 127.0.0.1 are configured in my account on OneAll.

When I click the login with twitter button ( which is configured in OneAll ) , the browser is not redirected to the page I expect.

The flow works as follows:

1. Click the "Sign in with Twitter"
2. A popup opens and says one moment, redirecting you.
3 The popup goes away, the plugin on the page no longer says "Connecting..." , however , the page does not transistion from that point to the page I want to redirect to.

Everything was very straight forward to configure however this is being a little difficult to resolve.

I looked at Fiddler to see if the callback_url is being passed and I dont see it anywhere.

I have the following on the .aspx page

/* Replace #your_callback_uri# with the url to your own callback script */
var your_callback_script = 'localhost/SelfService/default.aspx';
/* Embeds the buttons into the container oa_social_login_container */
var _oneall = _oneall || [];
_oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['facebook', 'google', 'twitter']]);
_oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', your_callback_script]);
_oneall.push(['social_login', 'do_render_ui', 'oa_social_login_container']);

As seen above I am setting the callback URL, however when the twitter button is selected, the browser does not navigate to that page on return from the login, am I missing something?

Thanks,

Ben

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    Well, it turns out that a good friend of mine at the company I work for pointed out one small detail that solve the issue, BE sure to provide a URI .. that's http;// blah blah . blah not a URL.

Thanks,
    Ben

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.