Great Plugin but is there a way to prevent interim browser redirect?

Is there any way to prevent the Social media registration process from leaving my site? The redirect on the "Thank You" One All page is working fine. Just wondering a hidden iframe be used to "simulate" a one click-same page experience for the user?

Here's specifically what I mean, a user wants to register using Facebook, so they click the Facebook One All icon. Instead of redirecting the user once they grant my site access to their profile the window simply closes and the user is logged into my site (without the "Thanks") in the middle.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Dwight,

you can skip the redirection by using the events of our JavaScript API:
    http://docs.oneall.com/api/javascript/library/events/#on_login_redirect

_oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_event', 'on_login_redirect', my_function]);
    You can then handle the login on your own.

Another solution would be to customize the intermediate page so that it matches the design of your website.

Regards,
  • This does not always work!
    It works great on login where I always redirect manually, however when inside another part of the application where I have no UI, something is requesting a redirect and causing the Chrome event window.onbeforeunload to fire!
    Why?
  • Hi,
    The service relies on redirection.
    What is your use case, and which redirect would you like to control?

Thanks.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.