Activated social networks but none appears in the "Connect With" block of the page

edited August 2015 in PrestaShop
Hello,
So, i've installed the module in my 1.6xx Prestashop.
In the module everything seems to be ok.

I've activated some social networks, but none of the icons appears in the page to get connected with. Just the Block appears with "CONNECT WITH", nothing else.

In the troubleshooting it says that when Social Login icons are not being displayed:

Per default Social Login will be displayed in the sidebar of your PrestaShop. If your shop does not have a sidebar, then the plugin might not be displayed correctly. In this case you can add Social Login manually by copy/pasting the following code into your template (*.tpl files):

{$HOOK_OASL_CUSTOM}

WICH .TPL file you have to put this code, and just copy and paste like that? because the structures of those files seems a bit more complex.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

could you please post a link to the page with the CONNECT WITH block?
    We will have a look.

Regards,
  • Hi,

The Social Login javascript is not loaded from our web site (and so nothing is displayed).
    Could you verify the javascript code of the page, because it seems to be included in some Paypal related function.
    Also, there could also be problems in the code inserted (oneall_social_login_providers_). How did you generate the page?

Hope this helps.
  • I'm sorry I didn't understand what to do.
    How can I verify the JavaScript?

Didnt understand the question either. It's a prestashop website.

:(
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

are you using a plugin that makes the JavaScript smaller? This plugin seems to introduce an error in the embedded JavaScript. Could you try to disable that plugin and check if that fixes the error?

Regards,

I tried this. But it didnt fix it
  • also, I dont know if it got anything to do with it. But the paypal payment option stopped working.

I am now thinking of giving up on this...
  • YES! Thanks That worked! Now the icons Appear in the "Connect With" block of the front page!

Thanks a lot!!!!

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.