An error message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page"

Hello,

I downloaded the social login plugin on my wordpress. Followed the steps to create an account on all and pasted the API Keys in the fields (they were successfully authenticated). But when I try to save the changes it takes me to this error message everytime and I don't understand where I'm going wrong.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this. I'm on a deadline so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,
Shivani

Answers

• Hi,
    This looks like a WordPress configuration issue.
    We're not sure on how to help you here, but if you have more information we can always have a look.

Regards
  • Hello,

Please tell me what more information I can provide you with to help solve this. I had the same issue before but I solved it by tweaking a few things in the database and changing permissions, but I saw the same page after long and it appears only when I try to save the settings of the plug-in so I came here before going to Wordpress support.

Anyway, I can send you any information as
  • Sorry, continued..

long as it helps to make the plug-in work.

Thank you,
    Shivani.
  • Hi,
    Maybe the permissions associated with the Wordpress Settings API.
    Regards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.