Deletion of user profiles

Hi All,

I'm new to this product and finding it extremely useful for my website. This is my first post to this forum and please excuse me if I'm repeating an old question, though I did search the forum before posting without any luck.

I have a very simple question which I couldn't find an answer to myself. Is there a way to delete user profiles from OneAll? As OneAll licenses have limited number of unique users who can login through the service, I didn't want users unnecessarily occupying valuable slots (more so since I'm on a free plan now and intend to upgrade to only the basic level plans in the future). I wanted to remove my own accounts which I used for testing as well as any user accounts in future who don't login for a certain time.

Is this possible? Any help in the form of an answer or a link guiding me to it will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi,

It is not possible to delete user profiles.
    Did you reach the users number limit ? An email will be sent to you when you will.

Best regards
    Damien
  • edited September 2015
    Hi Damien,

Thanks for your reply. I did not reach the limit; in fact I'm just starting off with it and building my website. I was just concerned that I and my friends might use up 50 odd id's just trying to test the website login. Then there might be users who logs in and never returns. But all of these will be eating up the user limit which isn't much for the free or cheap plans.
    Infact, I also noticed if the same user (with the same email id) logs in with two different social accounts (say, google and facebook), two users are used up from the limit!

It would have been great if we could delete some of the users to free up limits.

Regards,
    Prasenjit

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.