Two accounts created for the same user

edited October 2015 in Questions
Hello,

I purchased the basic plan a while ago because this plugin is very useful for the website Im running, however, one of the users has reported a strange problem. So normally, when someone logs in with his Social account it creates a website account for them that matches their username, right? This was working correctly at first for him. However, starting today, when he logged in it actually created a second account for him (with the name ''noname'' and username ''User'') and now whenever he tries to log in it will log him in as ''no name/User'' instead of his original account. I tried deleting this account in the back-end, but when he tries to log in it will create the exact same account again over and over.

Does anyone know what is going on here? The Social Account he is using for this is ''Steam''. I asked him if he has changed anything lately (such as changing his email, changing his username, etc.) but he responded negative for all of this. It just started to happen out of the blue.

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.