Facebook login error..

HI,
I have just installed your plugin in my smf forum and already done the app creation at facebook dev too.. but, there's an error message being displayed when logging into the forum.

The error says;
App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Could you please help me to solve this..?
Best Rimagegds/
Channa

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

In the Facebook developers website, under Status & Review for your app, is the "application available to the general public"?

Regards

Answers

• Hi,
    yes, this was Off.. i just made it On.
    Now the issue has been solved. thank you very much for your support.

Best Rgds/
    Channa
  • Good. You're welcome.
  • HI I too am having this error.
    I can log in with users that already exist, using the facebook button fine, but if I am not a user already on the wordpress site, and I click the button, this message:
    App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

is displayed by facebook.

I have checked here, and chcked this. Also I can log in with already existing linked accounts.
  • Hi Christopher,
    Did you make your Facebook app public as mentioned above?

Regards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.