Is it possible to customize the Wordpress Social Login layout to have a side-by-side configuration?

All of the oneall Social Logins are working great, and users are easy to manage.
I have some newbie users who are somewhat confused about the generic Wordpress username and password registration layout.
Here is a screenshot of the registration page:
Unfortunately I have to keep the current theme (Storefront) for this client because they are using Woocommerce.
I would like to try to remedy this login confusion by copying the side-by-side layout I have seen on other forums (if possible).
For example, I noticed the Vanilla Forums here at oneall.com have a side-by-side layout with the Social Login icons on one side separated by
an "OR" with a vertical divider and the typical username and password on the other side of the divider.
Is there a way to implement this in the oneall.com Wordpress widget?
Is there a way to use Gravity Forms to restructure the field references of the login page without breaking the widget?
Also, is there a way to let the user choose a valid username at the time of registration so everything can occur in one step?
Thanks,
Richard

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    You can pretty much modify all of the Wordpress code.
    The various icons are rendered via the oa_social_login_render_login_form() function.
    This function is called via various hooks (from woocommerce, etc).
    See user_interface.php.
    You can also modify the CSS, site.css.

Don't know about the compatibility with Gravity Forms.

No, unfortunately, there is not currently a way to set a username/password at registration in one step.

Answers

• That helps immensely - - will tinker with the icon rendering and the CSS - - will also examine the user_interface.php
    Thanks again,
    Richard

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.