On iPad, tapping "Username" edit box for login causes oneall.com popup to appear

I have a user who has two accounts... one of the accounts (user1) was registered via Facebook with oneall and the "Social Login" plugin for WordPress. The other account (user2) was registered manually by entering a username and password.

This user wants to login as user2 on his iPad but whenever he taps the "Username:" edit box, oneall activates a popup forcing him to login with user1 info.

I was able to reproduce a similar issue...I login and then logout and when I go back to login and tap on "Username:" edit box, a oneall.com tab appears in Safari on my iPad.

This flow makes it difficult (and confusing) to manually login and/or login as a different user. I can't find any obvious reason why this is happening. I have the free account.

Any ideas? Thanks for any info.
-Boatnut Brian
www.seattleboatnuts.com
brian@seattleboatnuts.com

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.