One module only at Opencart

edited March 2016 in Opencart
It seems like it's possible to add just one instance of the module at Opencart. When you try to add another one at another page it will replace the first one. Thought it would be nice to add the login at different places at my shop. Seems like the extension is made for several instances, but not working.

Answers

• Hi,
    The OpenCart module is not developed by OneAll.
    Maybe you can try to contact the author of the module with your suggestion.

Regards.
  • That's strange, at the Opencart's extension site they refers to OneAll, both with the developer name and support. You can read this at the information:
    "About Us
    Social Login for OpenCar is maintained by OneAll, a technology company offering a set of web-delivered tools and services to help integrating social networks into websites and mobile applications."

Link to extension site:
    http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=24825&filter_license=0&filter_download_id=41&sort=e.date_modified&order=DESC&page=4

regards Thomas
  • Yes, indeed!
    Apologies, this is ours.
    We'll look into it.
  • Thank you!
  • Hi Thomas,

On which pages do the social icons not show?
    Adding them to the category, home, cart, sitemap does seem to work (2.0.3.1 install).

Regards.
  • Hi!
    Ok, I think the problem was that I wasn't familiar enough with your way to place the modules at each layout. Now I see that everything is set from the first instance of the module.

I've tried the to use the type "In template" to show the module in a modal window. What layout will I choose to get it work?
    regards
    Thomas
  • Hi,
    Not sure this is what you ask, but you need to paste the html code shown on the OneAll plugin module configuration (
    ) in the appropriate tpl file.
    So for categories, one possibility is to add it to this file: catalog/view/theme/default/template/module/category.tpl . Just an example.

Hope this helps.
  • I try to add oneall social login at a login modal window, but only the login buttons are shown at the right place. It seems like the buttons are taken from the account and checkout module, since only the title is shown at the account and checkout modules.

This is how I configured the Oneall extension

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited December 2015
    Hi,
    The screenshot of the modal window shows the social icons correctly, no?
    This is all that the <div> does, shows the social icons for logging.
    Sorry for the additional questions :-)
  • But why is the social icons missing at the checkout and the account? This is only when using the Type= in tpl.
  • Hi,

In which template file did you insert the <div> ? (from your settings provided in the screenshot)

Thanks.
  • I inserted the div in the login modal window .tpl, But as you can see I had a social login module both at checkout and account.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.