How to display the URL of the user's social profile on the profile page

I use WordPress to create a small community websites. To login and registration I use OneAll Plugin. I have successfully used it.
I also want to show their Social Profile URLs automatically on the profile page wordpress, the front of the website. How do I do? Do I need to use another plugin for it?

Answers

• Hi,
    Not sure what you mean, the plugin already populates the user's Website profile field with the social network profile URL.
    Do you want to display this same information somewhere else on the site?

Sorry for question :-)
  • when a user connects their account with facebook for example, how to keep his Facebook URL visible on the front page?
  • Hi,
    Ok. Your question is how to display a wordpress user's profile field on the front page.
    This is not really related to Oneall, but to Wordpress, because the info you want is part of the Wordpress user profile.
    Maybe you'll get some answer here later, but not certain though.

Regards

• Hi,
    For example, one possibility is to define a shortcode, in your theme's functions.php, like this:
    add_shortcode('show_url', 'show_url_fun');
    function show_url_fun () {
         if (is_user_logged_in()) {
            $current_user = wp_get_current_user();
            return $current_user->user_url;
        }
    }
    And add the shortcode [show_url] in the page or post you want.

You probably need to adapt this to your needs.

Hope this helps.
  • thanks... i will try

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.