Why i can't set Spanish for my buttons?

I've tried set spanish in language options but ever are in English. Can you help me please?
Regards.

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    We do not have translated icon sets.
    You can do this by providing your icons (your own CSS) with customized text (translated).
    Using your own custom CSS is available for Basic plan upwards.

Regards.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Juan, to force Spanish as language you also need to disable the "Autodetection" of the language. Otherwise our system will set the language based on the browser settings of the user.
  • Thanks for your reply.
    I have disabled autodetection for language and selected spanish for default language but still in english.
  • Hi,
    What text remains in English?
    For example, when you hover on the icons, do you get Spanish text, same for the label under the icons when connecting? Or is it the template page: 'you are being redirected'?

Thanks.
  • I saw when i hover on the icons appears spanish text. Isn't possible spanish for icons?
    Thanks.

• Is ok then, i though was possible with icons with free plan. Thank you very much.
  • You're welcome.
    Maybe you can use the icon sets without text? (and choose the hover text in Spanish, progress message).

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.