Usual Registration to Oneall

Hi All

Firstly I apologise if this has been already addressed in the discussion boards.

We have 9000 subscribers on our WP website and few thousand on OneAll. I would like to find out if it is possible to migrate those users to OneAll in any way.

Our aim is to copy those details to OneAll and get rid of the details on our system.

I have checked several users and obviously all of them have the required fields such as username and email etc.

Is it possible to achieve this with any of the OneAll packages if yes which ones and how?

Thanks in Advance

Answers

• Hi,
    When you say 'migrate', do you wish to:
    - allow the existing users to login with a social network identity (if they have one),
    the user could link their account with a social network identity, which requires them to login with their social network (because you need their authorization), or get the user to login with a social network, and if email addresses matches, then their existing account and the new login would be linked (so, not certain),
    or
    - create a Oneall account for each existing user, without any social identity, and use an API to authenticate?
    For this, there is a recent feature that "allows you to store your own user data" docs.oneall.com/api/resources/storage/ which would work.

Sorry for answering with another question!
  • Cihan_OzbasCihan_OzbasMember
    edited April 2016
    That's great. We are after the second option, but as I have just seen from the price plans; Cloud Storage is something which comes with the Silver Business Plan... our user database is not even close to being that big.

Is there no way to get this on the Bronze membership?

Do you know if there is a service provided by OneAll to assist us achieve this?
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Yes, we also can work out custom plans! I have send you an email about it!

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.