These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

API Setting & Credentials, Better Spelling

edited April 2015 in Suggestions
API Setting & Credentials page>Api Access>API Endpoint: API requests must be send to this endpoint by using HTTP basic authentication.

Should read:
API Setting & Credentials page>Api Access>API Endpoint: API requests must be sent to this endpoint using HTTP basic authentication.

As I said, a very small error but I thought I'd point it out.

Best Answer

• Hi Andy,

thank you very much for the hint! We have now fixed this and a few other errors on that page ;)
    Do not hesitate to open a new issue if you see any other errors.

Regards,

Answers

• Public Key: This is the username required for HTTP basic authentified requests send to the API Endpoint.

Private Key: This is the password required for for HTTP basic authentified requests send to the API Endpoint.

Are also questionable spelling, perhaps all instances of 'send' should be replaced with 'sent'.
  • Just trying to help out as you helped me :)