Freemium account : Delete user (error from test)

edited April 2016 in WordPress
Hello,

I'm just installing the wordpress plugin oneall, and i'm configuring many social networks.
I am trying to test the connection with various social network accounts, its works !!! Great :)

But, i made a mistake :(
To do my test, I connect with all my accounts (socials networks) on front-end... so it's create many users :/
And I see, in back-end, for one wordpress account (admin), it's possible to link the user with many accounts (socials networks).
I would like to do it... but there is an alert [in french] : "This profil is already link to another user".
I delete, this simple user in wordpress, but I think, the user still exists in the database oneall.

How can I do to delete this user ?

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Olivier,

please login with the social network for which you get the error "This profil is already link to another user". This will create a new user. Then open the user's profile and unlink the social network.

Now you can logout, login with another account and then link the social network.
    You can then also remove user created in the first step.

Regards,

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.