Icon issues and URL

Hi. I have a website (scriptspawn.com) and I'd like to align the login widget with the rest below it (basically make it longer). How can I do that? Thanks.

Also, is it possible to include the same thing but in a dropdown with a link? If so, what would the link be?

Answers

• Hi,
    You need to modify our provided CSS.
    In your app.oneall.com account, under Customisation, you can choose a custom CSS.
    As custom CSS, download the one from your chosen style to your server, and then modify locally.

One way to do it is to add a filter to the menu that will insert the icons.
    So, in your theme's functions.php file, add something like:
    add_filter( 'wp_nav_menu_items', 'my_nav_menu_icons' ); function my_nav_menu_icons ($menu) { if (is_user_logged_in()) { return $menu; } $icons = '<li>'. do_action('oa_social_login') .'</li>'; $menu = $menu . $icons; return $menu; }
    Just an example.
  • Uhh.. Where would I add that? Also, the social media icon goes away when I use custom CSS.

And can you explain how to do the dropdown thing?
  • Hi,
    To use the custom CSS, store the downloaded custom CSS somewhere on your server, and then find the URL that accesses it. Most likely the custom CSS URL does not match the CSS file location on your server. Try placing it in your theme's directory (where other CSS are served from), such as https://scriptspawn.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/my-custom-style.css.

Regarding the dropdown social icons. Here is an example, not sure this is exactly what you want, but you could tweak it.
    1. Create a custom menu (techblog.kjodle.net/2016/01/12/create-custom-menus-in-wordpress-redux/), with a dropdown item of type "custom link". Let's suppose you set Navigation label as "Login icons" for the custom link.
    2. Then, in your functions.php file, we'll replace the custom link item with the social login icons, with a filter.
    So, in your theme's functions.php file, add at the end:
    add_filter( 'wp_nav_menu_items', 'my_nav_menu_profile_link', 10, 2); function my_nav_menu_profile_link($menu, $args) { if (is_user_logged_in()) { return $menu; } else { $icons = oa_social_login_render_login_form ('custom'); $menu = str_replace ('<a>Login icons</a>', $icons, $menu); return $menu; } }
    Sorry for the lengthy reply, but this requires some customization.
    Let us know if you find anything simpler!
    Thanks.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.