I'm running Drupal 8.1.0 and getting a "column not found: 1054" error message. Any ideas?

I'm an amateur at all of this. I'm on Drupal 8.1.0 and I've got everything set up to let folks log in through Facebook, but when it tries to create the user through oneall this error message comes up.
Drupal\Core\Database\DatabaseExceptionWrapper: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'status' in 'field list': UPDATE {users} SET status=:db_update_placeholder_0 WHERE (uid = :db_condition_placeholder_0); Array ( [:db_update_placeholder_0] => 1 [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 31 ) in social_login_user_insert() (line 408 of /home/gracegym/public_html/modules/social_login/social_login.module).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Yes, there is indeed an error in our module, which occurs when a certain configuration option is selected.
    We will correct this.
    However, in the meantime, you can change the option:
    Account creation settings
    Do user that register with Social Login have to be approved by an administrator?

To the value: Use the system-wide... to prevent the error.

Thanks for your feeback.

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.