Get to paypal user's extended profile data in wordpress

Dear Oneall support team

Hello.
Excuse me, in your busy time and my puzzling English by translation application

I will e-mail there is a question that I'm using the Oneall social login.
Now, I was able to include a PayPal icon and link to my web site, with registered user's basic profile data in wordpress [user profile] page.

I would like to get to extended profile data include.
So was the following tasks.

First. I customized function.php for Extension of contact Information on wordpress [user profile] page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function my_user_meta($wb) {
$wb['age_range'] = 'A';
$wb['gender'] = 'G';
$wb['phone_number'] = 'P';
$wb['street_address'] = 'S';
$wb['locality'] = 'L';
$wb['region'] = 'R';

return $wb;
}
add_filter('user_contactmethods', 'my_user_meta', 10, 1);
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next. I tried to include of turnkey plugin code, while reading by "http://docs.oneall.com/plugins/guide/social-login-wordpress/"⇒「3. Actions, Hooks & Filters」⇒「a. How to store additional data retrieved from a social network profile?」, with Paypal Identity's referenceURL: "https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/#address-object-for-identity".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function oa_social_login_store_extended_data ($user_data, $identity) {
update_user_meta ($user_data->id, 'age_range', $identity->age_range);
update_user_meta ($user_data->id, 'gender', $identity->gender);
update_user_meta ($user_data->id, 'phone_number', $identity->phone_number);
update_user_meta ($user_data->id, 'street_address', $identity->street_address);
update_user_meta ($user_data->id, 'locality', $identity->locality);
update_user_meta ($user_data->id, 'region', $identity->region);
}
add_action ('oa_social_login_action_after_user_insert', 'oa_social_login_store_extended_data', 10, 2);

Third. I was registered by new paypal account, and login to my web site. It was OK.

fourth. Checked that new user's profile page, but not included extended profile data.
And checked to the data base on server, but meta value is all [NULL]

Will there a place which is wrong something in the work and the code input up to this point?
Thank you for your reply please.

masato

Best Answer

• Masato_ShojiMasato_ShojiMember
    Answer ✓
    Sorry.
    Where I was confirmed again.
    Get the Extended Profile Data was part of Upgrade version, but I was using Free version.

So this question has been resolved.
    Thank you.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.