How did you get my payment Information after I deleted it?

About 3 weeks ago, I sent an email to support@oneall.com to get help about canceling from my plan. I got a response from Claude Schlesser, asked me my subdomain name and said that "I will take care of it". I gave my subdomain name, and I removed my payment information to prevent any extra charge at 17th of April.

Today, I saw that you withdrawn money from my credit card at 26th of April.

Could someone explain me how did you get my payment information after I deleted it. This is illegal. I'm going to take action if you don't have any plausible explanation. Refund my money and cancel my plan urgently.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Gökhan,

I'm sorry his is entirely my fault. When you contacted us, we had already scheduled your next payment with our payment processing partner. I stopped the automatic renewal, but unfortunately forgot to cancel that scheduled payment. Sorry for the confusion! We will of course proceed to a reimbursement of the debit.

Regards,
  • edited May 2016
    Hi,

I'm not clear about this. I got an automated email in 22nd of April with the title "Please pay your invoice". In the mail, it's written that my subscription renewed automatically. So, nobody stopped my automatic renewal after I contacted with you. I got this e-mail because my payment method is failed, I think, this is the result of deleting my payment information. But, in some way, it's not failed in 26th of April. This is a big issue for me.

I don't know the technical details of your payment processing, but when I delete my payment information, you or your payment partner can't continue to keep it. This is very disturbing.

Anyway, you made me change my credit card, I will advise my friends not to use your services. Please be more careful about reimbursement process, I don't want to remind it again.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Gökhan,

I'm very sorry for the issue but I can assure you that there was absolutely no need to change your credit card. Both OneAll and our payment processing partner (Six Payment Services) a well established companies with many big brand customers and doing business for many years.

This was an error from our side and I am sorry for it. We have reimbursed the wrongly charged $9 and we will have a closer look at our process to make sure that such an issue won't happen again.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.