Error after registration with social networks

I installed the module and is working more normal when the user signs up with a social network at the end of registration the following error appears

Notice: Undefined index: avatar in /home/mundo032/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_modification_catalog_model_account_customer.php on line 16Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mundo032/public_html/index.php:102) in /home/mundo032/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12

How do I solve? for I am willing to change to Standard account and this error can not even solve

thanks for listening

Comments

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited June 2016
    Hi,
    Not sure, but this looks like:
    - you have another extension that uses vqmod, and defines avatars,
    - our social login extension does not define any avatar, so the modified (vqmod) addCustomer issues the NOTICE.

So, one solution is to add code to the extension that suppresses the NOTICE:
    $data['avatar'] = isset($data['avatar']) ? $data['avatar'] : '';
    (if an empty avatar value is acceptable to the extension, table, ...)

You can try adding this to the file: /home/mundo032/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_modification_catalog_model_account_customer.php, just before line 16 (at line 15).

If this works, then, you would need to modify the original extension modification file (in vqmod/xml directory).
    But, first, you should check if this works.

Regards
  • Ildo_JúniorIldo_JúniorMember
    edited June 2016
    Hello
    thank you
    It worked problem solved
    Thank you very much

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.