Everything seems to be working fine , but i am not able to login using social accounts.

I have implemented social login for dentalkart.com. It was working fine till now , from the last few days it has stopped working. My users are not able to login using their social accounts.

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Hard to say. You are using Magento? Anything changed recently? Any settings, ...

Answers

• Yes.. We are using Magento. Don't sure of any change. but as i can see session is not getting generated.
  • Hi,
    Looks like you activated a registration mode where the user is sent an email to continue.
    Have you changed the registration settings? (either the extension or in Magento)

Regards
  • hi,

I have implemented social login in www.castdeal.com. It was implement successfully but its not shows on any page like account or checkout where i set
  • Hi,
    @Jyotsana_Kaur, we cannot see any trace of the Oneall plugin on your pages. Is it still active there?

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.