Redirect not working (classipress)

Hello,

I am using Classipress wordpress plugin to run a website. I installed the ONEALL plugin and like it so far. I am having some minor issues though.

I would like to redirect logged in users that used oneall (first time and returning users) to different pages on my site. I used the redirect ONEALL settings within the wp-admin but for some reason it just goes to the main homepage.

I even tried adding the code found in the URL below to my funtions file but still doesnt work.
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-redirection-with-short-code?replies=4

Please help me make the redirect work.

Thanks

Answers

• Hi,
    To narrow down where the redirection is set, could you add the following to your functions.php for your theme, and report back what you get in the log file?
    add_action('oa_social_login_action_before_user_redirect', 'log_args', 10, 3); function log_args() { $arg = func_get_args(); error_log(current_filter() .' ARG: '. $arg[2]); }
    Keep the specific redirection hooks you added, with the 2 social login hooks you mention from the other post, so we can see if they are correct up to that point.

Thanks.
  • Check PM
  • Hello. I sent you my error log through private message. Please check
  • Hi,
    Thanks.
    Reply in is PM.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.