Social Sharing does not show the icons on my wordpress site

edited July 2016 in WordPress
Hello,

I just installed the Social login plugin on my site, and whet through the process of creating the account with oneall, and also enabled all the settings needed for the plugin. Also got the API Keys from oneall and updated that in the site and verified the API keys.

I have enabled FB, G+ and some other icons in settings, but still the icons do not show up in my registration for and login

Please help
thanks

Answers

• Hi,
    What is your website's URL?
    Have you added your website to the list of whitelisted domains at app.oneall.com? (should trigger an error message though)
    Try clearing your browser's cache.
    Presumably, you have chosen to display the icons on your WP site, in the Social Login settings.

Regards.
  • Thanks for your response,
    the website url is scrawll.com, yes the domain etc has been added in whitelist
    and I have chosen the FB, Twitter, G+ and LinkedIn icons which are showing up

Thanks
  • Hi,
    The social icons show on the login page. But not on the registration page. Is this your problem?
    Just to be sure: have you enabled the social icons on the registration page, in the Social Login settings?

The icons are shown with the after_signup_form hook, does your theme use this hook (do_action ('after_signup_form'))?
    You can manually add the icons in several ways:
    - In a template, add: <?php do_action('oa_social_login'); ?> where the icons should show.
    - In your theme's functions.php file, you can also add_action ('some WP hook', 'oa_social_login_render_login_form_registration');

Regards.
  • Yes that is the issue, although in settings I have checked to show social login during registration.

Further even on the Login page - it throws this error "Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

Could you guide on what could be wrong. Once this works I can try to fix the registration issue.
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    This is related to your Facebook app settings.
    Could you review the configuration for your Facebook app?
    Especially, the Basic Settings (with domain URL, etc) and Facebook Login.

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.